Monday, March 9, 2009

When did I ever have time to work? (freebie!)

I've been busy. LOL Seriously, I was laid off from my job just as my stepad was coming home from the hospital and needing a fulltime caregiver. Pretty cool how those things work out, huh? So, while I'm sitting here with him, I've gotten a LOT of scrapping done.

Have you seen Spring It by Julie.Itis? I am soooo loving the peach and black combo.Here is my LO with it.


This is Blue Daisy by Lisa Hanks,
which I originally planned to do another LO with my DD.

But...it wasn't turning out the way I planned, so I started over and ended up with DS in it instead.
I also picked up a one kit call with the fabulously talented Brittney Ferguson for her latest, Sonny. You can check it out here.

Here is my LO with it.
And, are you sitting down? I made a color challenge mini kit for you, and it A) is not the last minute, and B) actually has more elements than papers. ROTFL.

See how far ahead of schedule I am? It's not even the Ides of March yet. Actually, I was trying to think of a name related to March that wasn't StP's day, and Latin geek that I am, this was the only thing that came to mind. Drop shadows are on the preview only, and I just realized that I forgot to thank Donna Rafferty for her fabulous braided ties, so I've got to go fix my TOU for that. You can get it here:
download DST march freebie.zip

Until next time, have a fabulous day and be thankful for your blessings!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 10 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Donna said...

Thank you for posting the March freebie! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 24, 2009. Thanks again.