Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The internet hates me.

Well, here we go again. I've spent hours trying to upload to 4shared, and it's not working. So I gave up and tried to load it at Digital Candy, but my internet keeps losing signal. I will keep trying.

But on a positive note, we (the children's group from our church and a handful of parents) went to see Power Unlimited this evening. If they're going to be in your area, you HAVE to go. They're body builders and ministers who present a positive, non-denominational message about self-worth, staying drug free, and the gospel, mixed with loud music and cool stuff like breaking concrete blocks, bending metal pipes, ripping (full!) soda cans in half, breaking baseball bats, and rolling up metal frying pans. Needless to say, the kids loved it. You can find them here:
Power Unlimited

Wish me luck on getting these elements uploaded and have a blessed (what's left of it) evening!

No comments: