Wednesday, March 25, 2009

No, I didn't forget. (Freebie!)

Yes, I promised a paper pack add on for Showers 'n Flowers, but 4Shared was not being my friend yesterday. I tried to upload it six times, but each time it would get partly done and then stop. So I've gotten it loaded at DC, but I will still try to upload it at 4Shared just so I can keep all of the kit together. Here is the preview, and the link is below.


download fspaperaddon.zip

I will still get the elements add-on posted later today. Thanks again to everyone who's voted, left comments and downloaded from the contest at Faith Sisters. If you don't know what I'm talking about, here is the link:
http://www.faithsisters.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/6664

I had a couple people ask me about voting. It's really easy, you just have to register for the gallery, (which is pretty quick and painless, and they won't spam you or anything) be signed in, and then a link will pop up under each photo for you to vote. You only get to vote for one.

Have a blessed day and I'll be back in a little while!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Mar [LA 01:33am, NY 03:33am, UK 08:33am, OZ 07:33pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Apr. 24, 2009. Thanks again.