Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas (& a freebie!)

Wow, where has this year gone? Christmas totally snuck up on me. It seems like it should still be like August!

Just a reminder, the For Unto Us charity kit is still available at PDW. Not only is it a great cause, but it's absolutely an amazing kit. You won't know where to start scrapping with it because there are soooo many possibilities.





You can continue to read about Crew and his family here http://crewsjourney.blogspot.com/. He's doing great, been transferred back to a hospital closer to home, but still has a very long road ahead. This blog is such an inspiration to me, seeing how much this family has been through, and how their faith has remained strong through it all.


So, here is the freebie add on I promised nearly a month ago. (Bad blogger! or is that Bad designer? LOL) It is a word art set taken from the Christmas story in the second chapter of Luke. There are three versions of Glory, gold, silver, and greyscale, and four versions of Christ the Lord.



If you need any more encouragement, Check this out. Here are LO's with this gorgeous kit, which can be used not only for Christmas, but also heritage and everyday scrapping.

If you're still with me, check back soon, because I'm working on two other freebies for you, and I promise not to take a month this time!

2 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Thanks for the wordart!! :)

MemoryKeeper said...

I am so happy I was able to get this kit. Thanks for the update! The word art is exquisite!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs