Tuesday, December 30, 2008

DSO Color Challenge (Freebie!)

My name is Kelly and I am a color challenge addict. LOL This is a first - usually I scrap a LO for the color challenges, but this time I actually made a bunch of papers and a couple elements a minikit!



Download it here

And check out the rest of the challenge here

And being the fake blond that I am, I forgot to include the TOU when I uploaded the kit - so here it is. Personal use and S4O ok. Thanks to Farrah Smith and Pillowgirl for their CU items. Please no commercial use, send your friends here to download, no publishing elsewhere, void where prohibited by law, tax, tag, and title not included, this product not intended to treat any medical condition... you get the idea.

Coming soon - two announcements!

Until next time, have a blessed one!

3 comments:

Kim B said...

oooh love the papers! Thanks so much for taking the time to play with- I know we are all sooo busy at the moment!
huge hugs

TerriK said...

I LOVE these colors!! Thanks for sharing.

MemoryKeeper said...

Thanks for this cute freebie. Your blog is awesome, I would love for you to check out mine!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs